Dust Tactics: Red Devils, 3rd Para Brigade

The Red Devils are a heavy infantry choice for the Allies in Dust Tactics.

"Axis soldiers had pinned down Captain Joseph Brown where they had bunkered in a Scapa Flow alley. As he and his men watched bullets trace the air over their heads, the thundering footsteps of a combat walker began to approach. Before he even saw the walker, he heard its massive cannon blast, and a nearby wall exploded, sending rubble flying. "Where are those reinforcements?" the Captain shouted. He didn't hear his sergeant's response, but saw, instead, the sun glinting off three heavily armored paratroopers."

I enjoyed the contrast of the olive power armour and the red berets on these models and the 60W phaser armament is great for use against other ground troops, including enemy walkers.


Once again, a little darker than desired (when will I learn?) but overall I'm pleased with them and they still 'pop' enough to make them stand out on the tabletop.

10 comments:

  1. More neat stuff, Zombie Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice packing plenty of fire power it seems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're certainly not lacking Simon!

      Delete
  3. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete

  4. This are new articles style for you. ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม You can find some new idea on this. ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online Front is a professional digital marketing company in Delhi. You can get the best digital marketing services by online front. We have an expert team of digital marketing who make the best strategy to promote your business through Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. We know it might be tough to achieve the target but not impossible. And our team proved! you can check our previous work with our previous client.

    Visit For More Info:-

    Website Development Company In Delhi
    Digital Marketing Company In Delhi
    Website Development Packages
    Website Designing company in delhi
    Social Media Management Packages
    Email Marketing Services

    Visit Our Partner’s Site:-

    Gas Stove Repair & Services in Delhi
    B2B Marketplace in Delhi
    Satta King

    ReplyDelete