Incursion 3D Playset - Progress at last!

It has been ages since I've last posted anything. I know, I suck!! It is partly because I've been so busy with other things in my life, and when I say partly, I really mean that's the only reason. Quite simply, I've not made the time for any tabletop gaming or related hobby.

Work, kids, looking after a big old house, working out, running a couple of businesses and other hobbies (LARP for the most part) have simply got in the way.

I've missed the man-cave.

Having spend most of my creative juices building armour and costumes lately. I miss the smell of acrylic paint!

Last weekend I finally spent a few hours clearing out the man-cave. I was pretty ruthless and chucked out a load of old rubbish that was getting in the way and I was 'Saving, just in case I needed it!'

A few hours of cathartic bliss and a few film scores later, I finally made room to work on an old project once again.

I started an Incursion 3D playset back in November 2013 after being inspired by Herrodadog's 3D Board.

So at last, I got the first paint of coat on the base of the gaming board.

Incursion 3D Playset: Dust Tactics miniature for scale
Damn it felt good!

Baby steps!

7 comments:

  1. Great to have you back blogging and hobbying dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small steps count my friend, good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress is progress, no matter how little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.
    Game ស្លត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete