Zombtober 2014 - Week 2

Fashionably late, or just too darn stubborn to change the date of my posting? Regardless of which category this post falls into here's my Week 2 update for Zombtober.

Just the base-colours on the two re-based Zombicide models at this stage and one or two colours on the other two (not pictured).

Base colours on two re-based Zombicide Walkers
It's been great to get back to some simple individual miniatures and photographing them against the terrain I made is reminding me how much fun I had just pulling the whole project together.

Working on these and seeing everyone's efforts is inspiring me to return to Outbreak City and get a few more games of my All Things Zombie: Final Fade Out campaign played.

19 comments:

  1. The deadlines are only guidelines dude!
    Two solid zombie mini's, keep chipping away at the plastic mountain.
    I for one would love to see Outbreak City game reports, it's going to take me ages to get to that point so some motivation and inspiration would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deadlines, schemdlines eh! Like the sound of that Bob! Thank you, looking forward to getting some washes, shading and detailing these guys. It takes time, but with the winter nights closing in I might be able to make some time for something in the coming months

      Delete
  2. For some reason I immediately thought these were zombie renditions of Fred and Ginger ! It's probably something to do with my view of identical zombicide minis looking like they're line dancing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Joe! I shall name them Fred and Ginger in your honour sir! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. "Tap tappity tap!" Louie and Serena doing the Zed Shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL better late than never. If you post Week 4s in November I'll have to include it in Zomtober 2015 though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon! My final post for Zombtober should be thursday 30th, just in the nick of time! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm very much looking forward to seeing these finished. Looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan, I think they're really coming to life now. I hope you like them

      Delete
  6. I´m singing in the blood, erm rain.....NICE :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Toni, methinks a lamp-post is in order! :)

      Delete
  7. What color do you use for yellow? It's dynamite. The zombies look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Baconfat, it's GW Bad Moon Yellow, over a white undercoat

      Delete